1. Briefing – We work closely with key client contacts in order to gain a clear understanding of the company, its sector position (including markets and competition), the post and the necessary skills and qualifications of the person sought.
4. Strategy review – Regular review sessions are held with the client as appropriate in order to detail targeted organizations and individuals and to give feedback on market reaction to the client and the position.
7. Facilitating – Client and candidates are counselled throughout the interview process. We maintain close contact with the client and preferred candidate to finalize the structure of an attractive compensation package, and to resolve any issues arising.
2. Position specification – Detailed company, position and person profiles and an outline search strategy are agreed, which become the blueprint for the search. Our experience and intimate market knowledge enable us to assess realistically demands and expect.
5. Candidate evaluation – Qualified candidates identified during the course of the search are interviewed and evaluated against the agreed profiles. Whenever possible, informal referencing and qualification checks commence for shortlisted candidates.
8. Reference checking – After presentation we continue the referencing process and comments made by referees are reviewed with the client. Once an offer has been made, further referencing is carried out.
3. Candidate identification – Potential candidates are identified and researched using the expertise of our specialty practices, our international database, and original research and discussions with informed individuals for valuable, objective insights on people and relevant issues.
6. Candidate presentation – We prepare a detailed confidential profile for each shortlisted candidate comprising biographical data, career and remuneration and a full appraisal against the specification. Interviews are then scheduled between the client and candidates.
9. Follow – up – Post appointment, we maintain contact both with client and candidate to help ensure the candidate’s successful integration into the new company.
Copyright 2004 Prohr-intl.com All Rights Reserved。